Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download - Windows , Mac
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA G1400 is excessive yielding unmarried-function printer-PIXMA G1400 best for you who need to create excessive quality, low price minority print snap shots and documents inside the office or at home.
PIXMA G1400 benefit:
Sleek, compact design to integrate fully in the Office/home., High yield dedicated photo and document printer, Color: up to 7000 page. Black: up to 6000 Pages
Up to 4 x 6 "photo limit of around 60 seconds, Cost effective high volume printing for you.
Functions: Print, Print Resolution: Up to "4800x1200" dpi, Standard Ink Cartridges: (PGBK) GI-490, (C) GI-490, (M) GI-490, (Y) GI-490.
canonprinterdrivers.net provide download link for Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11).
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA G1400 Series:
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers
Steps to uninstall the drivers Canon PIXMA G1400 from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download
G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
G1000 series Printer Driver Ver.2.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
G1000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
G1000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)