Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver Download - Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6840
canonprinterdrivers.net provide download link for Canon PIXMA MG 6840 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Benefits Canon PIXMA MG6840 :Print, copy and scan with a few swipes a large touch screen.
The results of high-quality photo prints directly from a camera or memory card.
Connected to a device that easily with a smartphone or tablet.
Print from and scan directly to popular cloud services.
Print your money with XL ink.
Canon PIXMA MG6840Specification:
Print Resolution: (Black) Up to: "600x600" dpi / (Color) Up to: "4800x1200" dpi / Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) up to: "1200x2400" dpi, (Interpolated) up to: "19,200x19,200" dpi / Ink Compatibility: Cyan XL (CLI-271), Magenta XL (CLI-271), Yellow XL (CLI-271), Black XL (CLI-271), Pigment Black (PGI-270), Cyan (CLI-271), Yellow (CLI-271), Magenta (CLI-271), Black (CLI-271), Pigment Black XL (PGI-270).
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Compatibility / Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Driver Installations For Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver Canon PIXMA MG6840 :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
Steps to uninstall the drivers Canon PIXMA MG6840 from your computer or laptop :
- Open Control Panel, then click unistall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to unistall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstall wizard, click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver Download
MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG6800 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.2 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MG6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG6800 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)